Thursday, October 25, 2012

D Day - Part 2

It's 4:30 and I feel like this day will never end.  The nurse just checked me and I'm dilated to a 4. Contractions are coming regularly every 2 minutes for the past several hours.  I'm waiting for my OB to get out of surgery and break my water so I can hopefully progress some more.  The pain is getting extremely draining but well worth it for the end result.

It's funny how physical pain can force you to be more emotional than normal.  I'm getting irritable and anxious.  John is taking a nap and my mom is on her way.  I kept telling her to wait until I had progressed more but she wants to be here and honestly, she provides a comfort and security that no one else can.

I'm a little bit sad that this is it for me as far as pregnancy goes.  I will never experience this again.

I've had to stop typing 5 times already to allow myself to relax through the pain.  So, the next update will be a picture of my little boy. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are Awesomeeeeeeeee!

    P.S. He looks like Bias!

    Nate D

    ReplyDelete