Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Boring Heart

Apparently I have a boring heart.  At least that's what the guy who did the echo cardiogram said.  He wasn't allowed to tell me the actual results of the echo because that's the doctor's job.  But he was able to tell me that he found my heart to be very boring... in a wink, wink kind of way.  I like boring!  Boring makes me happy.

Dr. Ramos (my OB) said that everything looks great.  She isn't concerned about my next treatment after the results of the fetal fibronectin test I had last Friday.  Baby boy is doing great but she still wants me on modified bed rest.  Lame... but whatever is best for the little guy is what is on my agenda.

Speaking of the little guy... we still can't decide on a name.  As I've said before, I like the name Luke but it just doesn't feel right for him.  I also like the names Ezekiel and Isaiah.  Ephraim has changed his mind and wants the name Ezekiel.  John likes Luke because the kids picked it.  I just don't know.  By the way... Ezekiel means strengthened by God.  The meaning makes me like it even more.  Maybe he'll be born with long hair and we'll have to name him Sampson.

No comments:

Post a Comment